"Rules Questions" forum doubled - is this necessar

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
Sfan
Ex Council Member

Given the new situation is it good to have two "Rules Questions" forums? I think it is easier for most players to check out only one forum.
Otherwise we need a cross posting of Q's and A's.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

well, i think the home of the NetRep is the COE site. after all, that one of the most important tasks of the COE to provide a NetRep for rulings and clarifications.
there are different ways to bring a rules questions to the attention of the NetRep: COE forum, meccg.net forum, pm, email, silent tower list, in person. but after all, official rulings are made public at the COE site.
imo.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

It may be redundant, but I do see the necessity of having a rules discussion forum for the CoE site, given that the NetRep team exists to fulfil a funtion of the CoE under their charter.

It would also be weird to have meccg.net not have a rules discussion forum.

The only problem I foresee would be two separate discussions of the Rulings Digests going on at the same time. While they may be posted in each, I would suggest that discussion of Rulings Digests be limited to this forum, to avoid confusion.

For simple rules questions, either forum should suffice, and I don't believe there will be a major problem.

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”