Univeral Rules Document

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
toub

It does work fine. It's just that the document is very printer-unfriendly... Again, I only made it nicer. But if it's to be updated again, it makes sense that this "nice" version becomes the new starting point.
dirhaval

Folks still read this document. Yes, I am reading it now and regularly.

Thank you for the work involved and the "attitude" in the instructions, which aid in understanding
the rules.

May your beard grow long and your beer always be cold.
Dirhaval
Muzgash

I still use it all the time. It's very nice to have for returning players like me.
kober

Is 4.2 the latest version of the URD?
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

The link in the original post to the google doc should be the latest version, depending on what editing the NetRep has been doing.
The game is flawed, but this does not mean it cannot be loved.
kober

The link in the first post of this threads points to old v1.1, hosted on this website. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but your post from 3 Mar 2011 is the only place where the link to the google doc can be find. And it's not that easy, unfortunately.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Bandobras Took, First Post wrote: As of March 3, 2011, the NetRep has happily taken over maintenance of this document. A current version will be found here. (Unless my internet skills are falling into suck mode, which may very well be the case.) :)
Let me know if that link does not work.
kober

Bandobras Took wrote:Let me know if that link does not work.
It does work, thanks! Not sure how, but I've managed to miss it ;)
P.S. Is there any way to tell what version is the doc, or when was the latest edit made?
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

It was turned over to the NetRep after the last .pdf version so that he could easily update it for new digests; you would have to contact the NetRep to tell when the last changes were made.
Annatar

I have been working on the layout of this document, to make it more comfortable to read. And since the author of this document has wanted to share his work with everyone, I share it now here with his permission.
This is not a new version of the rulesbook, only the visual aspect has been updated. There are no changes in the text regarding the last published version (v. 4.2.).
This is not a printable version, the printable document has something more than 30 Mb. Please, consider the environment before printing.
Attachments
URD.pdf
(4.39 MiB) Downloaded 745 times
CCG Collector

Annatar wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 pm I have been working on the layout of this document, to make it more comfortable to read. And since the author of this document has wanted to share his work with everyone, I share it now here with his permission.
This is not a new version of the rulesbook, only the visual aspect has been updated. There are no changes in the text regarding the last published version (v. 4.2.).
This is not a printable version, the printable document has something more than 30 Mb. Please, consider the environment before printing.
That looks fantastic. Great work.
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Really remarkable - it is ICE-design! :D
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Annatar -

Yes, very impressive indeed!

Question: once the URD becomes made official and is updated, will you be able to update this document to reflect the revisions?
rezwits
Council Member

Yeah great job, I already sent copies to people...

[-me_mp-]
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
kober

the Jabberwock wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:07 am Question: once the URD becomes made official and is updated, will you be able to update this document to reflect the revisions?
It would be easier if the person responsible for the update worked with Annatar's doc.

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”