About legendary hoard, burglary and dragon manifestations

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
coro

Some questions:

1) A hobbit tries a burglary in dancing spire while daelomin at home is in play. I understand that only is needed one card to attempt the burglary and play an item without facing any attack. Isn’t it?

2) In case he succeeds in his burglary attempt, can another character of his company play a minor item without facing an attack? And a greater item, if legendary hoard is in play?

3) If he fails the burglary he must face “alone” (as it’s described in the text card). That means that I can not tap fat bolger to cancel the strike?

4) After facing all the attacks, even if the hobbit is dead, Can I play all the items playable at the site with the other characters?

5) If I play at a side Daelomin with Summons from long sleep is it considered in play for turning 90º a legendary hoard?

6) In case I have played the daelomin at home, and I try to discard it for increasing the hazard limit against my opponent I have to leave it face down on the table. It means that at that moment dancing spire has only the normal automatic attack? And my opponent can play his Daelomin at home? Playing this second daelomin at home would make legendary hoard turn another 90º?

thanx!!
Wacho

coro wrote:Some questions:

1) A hobbit tries a burglary in dancing spire while daelomin at home is in play. I understand that only is needed one card to attempt the burglary and play an item without facing any attack. Isn’t it?
Not sure what you are asking here, can you rephrase it? To burgle a site you need to play the Burglary card and make the roll, that's it.
2) In case he succeeds in his burglary attempt, can another character of his company play a minor item without facing an attack? And a greater item, if legendary hoard is in play?
No and no. You can only play a minor item immediately after you play an item, etc. that taps the site. Playing your item doesn't tap the site, playing Burglary does.
3) If he fails the burglary he must face “alone” (as it’s described in the text card). That means that I can not tap fat bolger to cancel the strike?
Correct
4) After facing all the attacks, even if the hobbit is dead, Can I play all the items playable at the site with the other characters?
No. The site is already tapped by Burglary.
5) If I play at a side Daelomin with Summons from long sleep is it considered in play for turning 90º a legendary hoard?
Not sure about this, but I don't think so.
6) In case I have played the daelomin at home, and I try to discard it for increasing the hazard limit against my opponent I have to leave it face down on the table. It means that at that moment dancing spire has only the normal automatic attack? And my opponent can play his Daelomin at home? Playing this second daelomin at home would make legendary hoard turn another 90º?
I believe the answer to all of these questions is yes. There is a ruling somewhere about the state of a dragon with Legendary Hoard after it has been "discarded" and I believe it is considered out of play for all other purposes.
thanx!!
You're welcome
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Cards are placed off to the side, not "played at a side" so no.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”