Beginner Rules Questions

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
DM_Eonwe

I recently played after decades again and I struggle with following situation: when a company has only tapped (by hazard attacks) characters and enters a site faces (maybe even tapped characters) the automatic attacks, can I do anything there this round? Can I wait for the next round to play items?
Next question is about wounded characters. Do I understand the rules correctly that they do not untap and need two turns to heal and untap at a haven site?

Thanks!
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

If at the beginning of your site phase all of your characters in a company are tapped you may still
- enter the site and face any automatic-attack(s) (if there is any)
- play resources that doesn't require an untapped character
- play/use resources that untap one of your characters and then play an item, ally, faction etc.
- wait until your next turn and hope that your opponent doesn't manage to tap all of you characters again :)

Wounded characters heal at a haven (from wounded to tapped) in one turn, the following turn you may untap them at any site. Of course you may use a resource like Cram or Healing Herbs to speed up the healing process.

And finally: You better post rules questions here: viewforum.php?f=16 :wink:
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

I have moved this thread to the correct forum.

=)
DM_Eonwe

Thanks! Followup question: how would my opponent tap all my characters again next turn when I don't move (and thus no hazard phase)?
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

A non-moving company also a hazard phase and a hazard limit. Any cards which do not require a moving company to play would be valid to play against such a company.
The game is flawed, but this does not mean it cannot be loved.

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”