Revealing multiple manifestations at Council

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

CRF wrote:Parsimony of Seclusion
@ May be used to fetch a Dragon faction. [CoE] %
CRF wrote:@
Items new or changed in the last two months are marked with a '@'. This should make it easy for you to keep your rules knowledge up to date: just search the pages for @'s every month or two and you won't miss a thing.

%
Entries marked with a '%' are brand new: they haven't even been reviewed yet. Every new entry made is the result of a NetRep ruling, made in his rules digest. Filtering the new rulings from the digests and transferring them to the CRF should be a straightforward process - which is why we dare present them to you straight away. Nevertheless each new entry will be reviewed by the complete NetRep team to ensure quality. Once the entry has passed this review the '%' mark will be removed. Note that a %-entry may be changed without notice as a result of said review - this should rarely happen though, or we'll stop placing them on-line till after the review.
As far I remember in this case "in the last two months" were long months.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.
Theo

Konrad Klar wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:14 pm As far I remember in this case "in the last two months" were long months.
Off topic?
One [online community] with hammer and chisel might mar more than they make...
All players are welcome at Meduseld! https://theo-donly.github.io/MECCG/
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Theo wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:15 am
Konrad Klar wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:14 pm As far I remember in this case "in the last two months" were long months.
Off topic?
If @ is off topic, then yes.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”