HARAD and such...

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
melkor_morgoth75

Hi all, difficult but i still play the game :P

i'm wondering about Harad and other similar cards. It states the following:
"Playable during organization phase on a company moving without region cards. Company may move from a site of origin in one of the following regions to a new site in one of the following regions: Horse Plains, Khand, Nurn, and Haronder. The site path is [w] [w] [w] and the Hazard limit is decreased by two to a minimum of two. "

Should i assume i MUST use STARTER MOVEMENT to play the card, correct? If so ... can i go from a NON-Heaven site in those regions to a NON-Heaven site always in those regions, using that card?

Thanks,

mm75
"In front of such powers and strengths, it seems a very little thing the story of some common humans, but really some of them were able to change and fight this world's fate".
(taken from "Shara") Marco Fregonari
Wacho

Cards like Harad, Forod, etc. are neither region or starter movement, but a special type of movement. This gives us in total 4 types of movement in the game.

1. Starter
2. Region
3. Underdeeps
4. Special -- by card

These cards fall in category 4.
melkor_morgoth75

mm75
"In front of such powers and strengths, it seems a very little thing the story of some common humans, but really some of them were able to change and fight this world's fate".
(taken from "Shara") Marco Fregonari

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”