The Forge-master on itself?

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
melkor_morgoth75

Hi all,

can i tap the character with a Forge-master on it (Unique. Saruman specific. Playable on a non-Hobbit sage character or a Man. +1 to his direct influence. The character requires 2 points of influence to control and may only be controlled by general influence or Saruman. If at a Wizardhaven [W] during your organization phase, you may tap this character to place a non-unique weapon/armor/shield/helmet minor item with any character at The Forge-master's site. The recipient need not tap to receive this item, and the item may be taken from your discard pile, sideboard, or hand.) to take a minor item and put it on himself? (let's say he's alone),

tx,

mm75
"In front of such powers and strengths, it seems a very little thing the story of some common humans, but really some of them were able to change and fight this world's fate".
(taken from "Shara") Marco Fregonari
Jambo

yes i think so
melkor_morgoth75

Just an add here ... can i also take a hoard minor item in such way?

mm75
"In front of such powers and strengths, it seems a very little thing the story of some common humans, but really some of them were able to change and fight this world's fate".
(taken from "Shara") Marco Fregonari
Wacho

Yes
jaded

It's been long since I'm lost in this topic but doesn't "recipient need not tap " mean he still have to be untaped to choose so?
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

No, because you normally don't have to tap to receive an item in the first place (e.g. transferring an item).

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”