Middle Earth in Japan?

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Zangtumb

Hello everybody,

Thanks to one of the unbelievable rare italian-university scholarships (way scarcer than AtS R1s :?... ) I'm leaving for Japan in a few days, planning to be there until this summer. I'll mostly stay at Tokyo and Nagoya (and Kyoto too), but I can move easily.
My question is: is there any player out there? Or even somebody who knows a store, a gameclub, any place where I could find players, or even just stuff to buy or trade. I checked some links on Meccg.net, but I didn't find anything of real use. The council of the Easterlings' site is not updated anymore, and I don't know if the related playgroup still exists.
My japanese is quite good (well, it was quite good last time I checked it :cry: ), so language barrier should not be a problem.

Domo arigato everybody :P
zirilan

There is Akira Komachi from Japan. If you PM me your email address, I can write him an email telling him your email address and your concern.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i can also help a little bit. pm is on the way ...
Thrain II
Ex Council Member

Hey,

I am planning to travel through Japan in June (route from Fukuoka to Tokyo, via Kyoto and Nagoya). If you send me an email to MECCG@gmx.de, we might be able to meet in case you are still there by then. I am always happy to play, even on the other side of the world. :D

Regards,

Timo a.k.a. Thrain II
Admiral Thrain II, G.A.B. Gold, Silver and White Mithril Team Leader
Bruce
Ex Council Member

It would be a cool idea to estabilish a special award for the first person who'll play MECCG in all the 5 continents, with official prize giving ceremony at Lure...
Nerdmeetsyou

And if you are a hardcore player you can dispatch on a Journey to Anctarctica to win the special Most-dedicated-player-ever Award.
Biggest problem is, you actualy have to bring somebody with you to play!

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”