GCCG

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

http://www.councilofelrond.org/forum/vi ... f=2&t=1685

Since I can't post in the CoE section.

You can't just move the GCCG project from source forge onto here. GCCG is an open source project that is used by many people besides the meccg community. There's a large Magic following and LOTR may still be out there as well.

What I think may be a better solution would be to update the project on source forget to point to the new server by default. I believe would be a cleaner solution and far easier.
Biswut

I totally agree.
Opensource code should stay at SF.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

ah, forgot about that. always used it for MECCG exclusively. of course it should there.
What I think may be a better solution would be to update the project on source forget to point to the new server by default. I believe would be a cleaner solution and far easier.
so i guess wigy has to do this. i will ask josh to get in contact with wigy and solve the problem accordingly.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

thorondor wrote:ah, forgot about that. always used it for MECCG exclusively. of course it should there.
so i guess wigy has to do this. i will ask josh to get in contact with wigy and solve the problem accordingly.
Well anyone who knows the code could do it, I just don't have a compile environment setup currently.
Biswut

Well anyone who knows the code could do it, I just don't have a compile environment setup currently.
Well I have CVS running because I`m doing some development for Yucata.de (a boardgame site), but yesterday Night I didn't manage to connect to the project at SF.

I will try again tomorrow, because tonight I`m watching champions League live :-)
Biswut

As far as I see, all people can download and see the code, but only members of the GCCG-project can change and commit the code.

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”