Card Images

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
CategoryOneGames.com

I'm looking for card images for every card in the game. Does someone have a place where they have them hosted, a Zip file or some way to share them with me? Please let me know if you do a or a source of where the images could be located.
Come visit me at www.CategoryOneGames.com or if your in Utah, hit me up at Scott@categoryonegames.com and we can get in a game of cards.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

In theory, the transmission of card images would be copyrighted, as I understand.

In a theoretically unrelated topic, have you tried GCCG lately?
The game is flawed, but this does not mean it cannot be loved.
CategoryOneGames.com

I've got to say, trying to understand how to do anything with that program is beyond me, I feel like you need a computer science degree to figure it out. I've downloaded the program and hit Install METW Cards and I have no idea where to actually find these images, I would assume they would download into a file but no such luck. Any idea on how to get the images out of Gccg. I've read something that I need to enter ./gccg_package install metw-cards* but I have no idea where to enter this at as opening all the different items in the folder and none of them let me enter anything.

Is there a Zip File or website that is hosting the images right now?
Come visit me at www.CategoryOneGames.com or if your in Utah, hit me up at Scott@categoryonegames.com and we can get in a game of cards.
Muad'Dib

Images were deleted, now its impossible to dowload them via GCCG. But few weeks ago i uploaded for one guy images and link still works so its below

link
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
CategoryOneGames.com

I downloaded that (Thank You) but it only had the Against the Shadow and Promo's with images within it, none of the other sets came in with images. Any idea on why that would be?
Muad'Dib

Sorry, didnt know about it. It seems guy who downloaded it before, didnt notice some files are missing :P i uploaded again, hope everything is ok now.

better link
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
CategoryOneGames.com

I downloaded the new files but they are a .rar file. What do you use to open files in this format, I've tried it on both my PC and Mac and have not been able to open this file in a way that will let me see the sets.

The first link you gave me downloaded the cards and they were already setup in folders within the Zip file, was this just saved this second time incorrectly?
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

CategoryOneGames.com wrote:I downloaded the new files but they are a .rar file. What do you use to open files in this format, I've tried it on both my PC and Mac and have not been able to open this file in a way that will let me see the sets.

The first link you gave me downloaded the cards and they were already setup in folders within the Zip file, was this just saved this second time incorrectly?
winrar will open it.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”