How do you store your cards?

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Muzgash

My meccg collection has grown quite large over the past two decades, and the standard large cardboard card boxes that I use for storage are slowly deteriorating. I was wondering if any of you use boxes of a different material that are more durable, and capable of storing large quantities of cards. By large quantities I'm talking a single box for a play set x2-3 of all hazards, for example.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Maethmaenor

I remember with the "very" large boxes were albums inside and little black boxes too. I keep my collection so organized:
One album for METW, another for METD, and so on. In each album one copy of a determined card. First characters, then resources, and so on. Then, in a Bilbo box the rest of the cards for METW (second and third copy). In little black boxes the rest of the cards for METD, MEDM, and so on (separated) and in a MELE box the rest of the cards for MELE. My wife do the same but she prefers to keep separated albums for each kind of card. For example one album only for resources of all series, another for characters, and so on.

Cards that are still to classify or extra duplicated are stored in separated carton boxes (Bilbo, MELE or little black) depending on expansion.

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”