Big dump of old Scrye articles and scenarios (pdf's inside!)

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Khamul the Easterling
Ex Council Member

Great, thanks for sharing!
darkyeoman

Thank you! This is really great.
thedarkness

Excellent resources, thank you.
“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.” - LOTR
Theskyscreams

This is a great resource. Thanks
CDavis7M

Thank for sharing. I guess we never got the Elrond's House game. I wonder how it played.
CDavis7M

CDavis7M wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:58 pm Image

Thank for sharing. I guess we never got the Elrond's House game. I wonder how it played.
4 years later I can answer my own question. Although I was searching for an answer to a different question about Lord of the Rings Adventure Game modules 4 and 5. The search continues...

Elrond's House (FRP/CCG crossover product) is slated for release in February '98. This 4-part adventure scenario is set immediately after the capture by Orcs of Celebrían (TA 2509). Each part or scenario is played as a board game using MECCG cards. Two stand-alone adventures are also included. Each player moves a playing piece representing his or her character around a board, drawing encounter cards from a random deck (of MECCG Resource and Hazard cards) placed face down. Hazard cards lead to hostile confrontations as per MECCG. Resource cards draw the character further onward toward solving the problem posed by the scenario and thus toward winning the game. The abilities of each character are represented by an MECCG character card accompanied by MECCG item and skill cards.

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”