Source of this Dream Card map?

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
CCG Collector

The MECCG git repository has a couple of map quadrants that I pieced together (as can be seen below), but it's missing a section. Because of the borders, I have to assume the full map does exist someplace, but I didn't see it alongside the other ones I used. Any help?

Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
Moriquendi

I'm also curious about this. Only other map I've seen with DC regions is this one. I have no idea where it came from or who created it.
Attachments
oiyqq.jpg
oiyqq.jpg (779.51 KiB) Viewed 10134 times
CCG Collector

Bumping this in case fresh eyes can offer fresh insights. Does anyone know who created these maps? Were they ever actually used, or were they simply theoretical worlds for hypothesized Dream Card sets? There's a pretty good list of the intended DC sets here, so I'm curious how deep the conceptualization went, especially for the sets later in the list. At a rate of a set every three years, we're looking at somewhere around 2050 or 2060 for all of them to be designed and printed, but it certainly is intriguing in the meantime.
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
Axorbo

I'm also very interested in these two maps because I like to play with the regions of Rhûn and Harad.
Does anyone have a blank template of these cards ? Is there a global map going beyond the Yellow Mountains and a little further east (with Ormal Bay visible)?
Thanks.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

I photoshopped these maps, so I know where they can be found ;-)
Everybody who participated in the First Folk and Necromancer projects received this map was printed A3 and laminated.

We did have it on the svn server, but since that is no longer accessible, we'll find another way to post is somewhere (it's 25 MB for the pdf).

We also have maps for the Sunlands, Utter South and Bay of Ormal, though these are based on the Pete Fenlon map, not the Jo Hartwig map. It can be viewed on Cardnum.
Not sure what you mean with blank templates.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Axorbo

Oh, I meant a map without the boundaries of regions. I wanted to create a global map from Dor Bendor to Yellow Mountains (N-S) and from Tol Morwen (far west) to at least Lotan region (far east). Unique graphic style.
Kjeld

Do you have the old MERP map of the entire continent?
Attachments
Middle Earth Continent Map.jpg
Middle Earth Continent Map.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 6238 times
Axorbo

Yes I do. But there are missing regions (Dor Bendor, Tol Fuin, Harad Coast islands, ...).
Not to mention the fact that this map is much less detailed.

I'll try this one anyway if it turns out that I cannot "mix" the others maps.

Thank you anyway.
Padster

Thorsten the Traveller wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:39 pm I photoshopped these maps, so I know where they can be found ;-)
Everybody who participated in the First Folk and Necromancer projects received this map was printed A3 and laminated.

We did have it on the svn server, but since that is no longer accessible, we'll find another way to post is somewhere (it's 25 MB for the pdf).

We also have maps for the Sunlands, Utter South and Bay of Ormal, though these are based on the Pete Fenlon map, not the Jo Hartwig map. It can be viewed on Cardnum.
Not sure what you mean with blank templates.
Great!

Is there some way you are able to WeTransfer these maps to those who would like to use them? I would certainly like to get a large one printed for myself. So if you are able to supply as high a res version as possible, that would be amazing.

How can we achieve this?

Cheers

Patrick
Padster

Is there any way the top map can be made available?

And does it have all the sites detailed on it too? And will the sites include the Dwarf Lords and the First Born sites?

Anyway at all?

Cheers

Padster
CDavis7M

Padster wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:44 am Is there any way the top map can be made available?
I got you bro! Here is an image of the map with 3 times the pixel resolution:
PHOTO_20201006_211911.jpg
PHOTO_20201006_211911.jpg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 5344 times
No guarantees (I'm not in charge), but there is a wait list to get your hands on the DC cards, maps, and books: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4111

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”