Original Art - paintings lost in the mail

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Khamul the Easterling
Ex Council Member

I'd recently purchased 3 beautiful pieces of original art:
- Great-shield of Rohan (Audrey Corman)
- Healing of Nimrodel (Stephen Walsh)
- Iron Hill Dwarf Hold [LE] (Stefano Baldo)

These pieces were sent from abroad to Germany. The German Mail had confirmed their arrival at the central hub in Frankfurt in April. But now, > 3 months later, the Mail reported the package to be officially lost. :( A sad loss for myself, but also in terms of the game's heritage.

In the unlikely event that anyone of you comes accross the whereabouts of these paintings or anything you might find relevant in this case, I'd be most grateful if you notified me of that. Thank you!
Attachments
losses.png
losses.png (377.47 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
Muad'Dib

OMG, please accept my condolences :( Probably they cost you a lot of money but in this case im pretty sure you regret more losing unique items :( I will keep my eye on market.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Lake Town Geezer

If they were stolen (has happened before), they may well turn up.

They are three very nice paintings!
CDavis7M

Stephano Baldo has a twitter, but I forget which user name is his. I have seen him post digital recreations of MECCG Greed and pictures of other art. It could be worth reaching out to him as his fans may share news on sales oh his art via social media.

Now that I think of it, I believe Audrey Corman is also on social media. Though now I can't find her either...

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”