Fun, non-serious AI Generated Deck

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
teratzul

I just asked ChatGPT to generate an MECCG Deck. This is what I got, LOL, I can't stop laughing:

The Question :
Write an MECCG Deck that uses Elf-Lord Dream Cards
The Answer:
MECCG (Middle-earth Collectible Card Game) is a complex and intricate game, and creating a deck that uses Elf-Lord Dream Cards requires a lot of knowledge and experience with the game. However, I can provide you with a sample decklist that you can use as a starting point and modify according to your playstyle and available cards.

Hero Cards:

Galadriel, Lady of Light (Elf-Lord)
Círdan the Shipwright (Elf-Lord)
Elrond Half-elven (Elf-Lord)
Glorfindel, Elf of Rivendell (Elf-Lord)
Ally Cards:

Gildor Inglorion (Elf-Lord)
Arwen Undómiel (Elf-Lord)
Erestor (Elf-Lord)
Lindir (Elf-Lord)
Lindon Smith (Elven)
Resource Cards:

Test of Fire (Elf-Lord Dream Card)
Lembas (Elven)
Fair Gold (Elven)
Fair Sailing (Elven)
The Three Hunters (Elven)
The White Council (Elven)
The Ring of Barahir (Elven)
The One Ring, The Ruling Ring (Corruption)
Sword of Gondolin (Elven)
Asfaloth (Elven)
Faction Cards:

Rivendell
Lórien
Lindon
This deck is focused on the strengths of the Elf-Lord Dream Cards, which include powerful abilities and bonuses for Elven characters and factions. The hero cards are all Elf-Lords, and they provide a range of useful abilities, such as Galadriel's ability to tap to cancel an effect or Elrond's ability to tap to cancel a hazard.

The ally cards include some powerful characters that can help you in your quests, such as Gildor Inglorion, who can provide a +1 bonus to your company's prowess, and Arwen Undómiel, who can heal a character.

The resource cards include Test of Fire, which is a powerful card that can destroy a minion or a hazard permanent, and a range of Elven cards that provide bonuses to your company's prowess, influence, and general strength.

The faction cards include Rivendell, Lórien, and Lindon, which all have strong synergies with the other cards in the deck. Rivendell, for example, provides a bonus to all characters in the company, while Lórien provides bonuses to characters with the Elf or Noldo keywords.

Overall, this deck is designed to be flexible and powerful, with a strong focus on Elven characters and factions, and a range of powerful abilities and bonuses that can help you overcome your opponents and achieve your objectives.
... Zerthimon said that there cannot be two skies, with the wake of his words, came war
teratzul

This is what I got when I asked to generate a Dunk Deck:
MECCG (Middle-Earth Collectible Card Game) is a complex and highly strategic game, and creating a successful deck requires a thorough understanding of the game's mechanics and strategies. "Dunk" is a popular archetype in the game that revolves around using powerful "Dunk cards" to quickly defeat opponents. Here is an example of a MECCG Dunk deck:

Characters:

1x Boromir, Hero of Osgiliath (Warrior)
1x Aragorn, King in Exile (Ranger)
1x Elrond, Lord of Rivendell (Wizard)
1x Galadriel, Lady of the Golden Wood (Wizard)
1x Treebeard, Keeper of the Forest (Ent)
1x Quickbeam, Hastiest of Ents (Ent)
1x Radagast the Brown (Wizard)
Items:

2x Anduril, Flame of the West
2x Sword of Gondolin
2x Bow of the Galadhrim
2x Mithril-coat
2x Glamdring
Allies:

2x Dunadan Hunter
2x Gondorian Ranger
2x Eagles of the Misty Mountains
Resources:

2x A Chance Meeting
2x A Friend or Three
2x Marvels Told
2x Dark Quarrels
2x The Will of Sauron
2x Voices of Malice
2x Test of Form
Dunk cards:

2x Swift Stroke
2x Blinding Flash
2x Throwing Stones
2x Pommel Strike
2x Precise Blow
2x Swift and Silent
2x Stunning Blow
2x Strike to the Heart
2x Gouge
This deck focuses on quickly defeating opponents with powerful Dunk cards. The character lineup includes powerful heroes such as Boromir, Aragorn, and Elrond, as well as supportive characters like Radagast and the Ents. The item lineup includes powerful weapons like Anduril and Glamdring, as well as defensive items like Mithril-coat.

The allies include useful allies like Dunadan Hunter and Gondorian Ranger, as well as the powerful Eagles of the Misty Mountains. The resource lineup includes a mix of cards that can help the player draw more cards, control the opponent's actions, and set up powerful combos.

The Dunk cards are the core of the deck, and the player should aim to use them to quickly defeat opponents. Swift Stroke and Blinding Flash can be used to quickly eliminate opposing characters, while cards like Pommel Strike and Strike to the Heart can deal heavy damage. The deck also includes cards like Gouge and Throwing Stones, which can help the player take down even the toughest opponents.

Overall, this deck requires careful planning and strategic play, but can be incredibly powerful when executed properly.
... Zerthimon said that there cannot be two skies, with the wake of his words, came war
Mordakai
Council Member

These are the three main issues getting solved right now in the IA development:
- IA drawing hands
- IA drawing teeth
- IA generating MECCG decks
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
Kjeld

It's interesting that the AI seems to have merged ideas from the various Middle Earth card games out there. I see elements of the LotR LCG in here, but also stuff that seems to come from LotR TCG.

I love the generic card game strategy tips, though, like this chestnut, "Overall, this deck requires careful planning and strategic play." Reminds me of sports announcers -- "Remember, Bob, whichever team can get the most points is going to win. Right now, Red Team has more of those, so they're looking strong." "That's right, Ted, but you never know if Blue Team is going to get some more points, too. If they get enough, they just might win!" "Too true, Bob. It all comes down to points, and who can get the most." Actually, not sure why these announcers haven't already been replaced by AI...
telengard

"This deck focuses on quickly defeating opponents with powerful Dunk cards."

:lol:

If nothing else, AI generated stuff sometimes gives me a really good laugh!

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”