Passing the torch (again)

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
tharasix
Ex NetRep

Due to my failing to keep up even a modicum of activity with the Council of Lorien, I have offered the job to Josh Hunholz, and he accepted. Josh has been a great help with some events I have run in the past, and knows the ropes. I expect the transition will be smooth, and I'm sure Josh will be more active as the head of the Council of Lorien than I have been over the past couple of years.

After 6 years running the CoL and many more years involved in the Council of Elrond, I'm finally realizing that I no longer have the time to volunteer to this game. I'll still be around to play the occasional tournament, and I'm grateful for all the friends that I've gained over the years. Also, a special thank you to the member of the Council of Elrond who gave me a signed t-shirt and a Leaf Brooch as a gift. I was truly touched, and that generosity makes it even harder to write this, even though I know it's the best for me and the community to get more active people in the roles I've held.

Best of luck to you all, and thanks.

Chad Martin
dirhaval

When I see the name Chad Martin, I think of one that has traveled many roads in Middle-Earth. I see his name in lots of places and hear tales of adventure at the pubs.

If there would be a 32-player MECCG multi-player tournament someday or weekend, I would like to see some invited players, and Mr. Martin to be one of those invited. (Free travel and lodging included too)

Raising my mug,
William

-Dirhaval

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”