warning to all ebayers

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
marcos
Council Member

I want to warn all ebayers about a probably fraudulent seller. This seller would be the artist Quinton Hoover, i've paid him U$D34 for 3 lythographs and international prority shipment. I've sent several emails to him and it's been a month aprox and still waiting for a repply. That kind of shipment doesn't take more than 7-10 days to arrive and i'm still waiting for my stuff OR a repply from him. He might have a good feedback percentage, but be aware if you are going to deal with him, because i'm not the first person with he does the same...

best!
Marcos
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

Are you sure it's really the Artist?
marcos
Council Member

he is selling all his stuff, pictures, etc, and his email is qhoover@....

looks like it's him indeed
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

oh man thats sad!!

quinton hoover has already a very bad reputation. i have sent him some cards for signing (of course after asking before), and never got anything back. i know from other, that the same happened to them.
The Lidless Eye

I had an issue with Quinton Hoover a while ago. It took over a year for the item to arrive. In the end, it did make it though. But it was a frustrating experience and I had to pester him constantly with emails until he finally sent the material.

I don't think he is intentionally not shipping your item out. He is just very slow and has a number of personal issues going on. My guess is you will see your item, but it may not happen for awhile.
marcos
Council Member

The Lidless Eye wrote:I had an issue with Quinton Hoover a while ago. It took over a year for the item to arrive. In the end, it did make it though. But it was a frustrating experience and I had to pester him constantly with emails until he finally sent the material.

I don't think he is intentionally not shipping your item out. He is just very slow and has a number of personal issues going on. My guess is you will see your item, but it may not happen for awhile.
well i was tired of constantly send one email after another to him and not getting any answer, so i decided to warn all the MECCG mates to be carefull if someone wants to deal with him... I NEVER got an answer from him after i payed for my item, obviously, i don't expect the item to arrive nor an answer from him...
charles jenkins
Ex Council Member

Marcos,

Have you considered posting negative feedback at ebay?
"I say to you againe, doe not call up Any you cannot put downe"
cram
Ex Council Member

Ei Marcos!!
I also bought some art from him (at the beginning of this year).
After 3 months and no news from him I received it.
The same happened to Kike.
marcos
Council Member

charles jenkins wrote:Marcos,

Have you considered posting negative feedback at ebay?
actually, it was a particular buying that came from a bid that i didn't won. It wasn't an official ebay buy, but anyway, as you can hear from other guys that had been cheated like me, be careful with that guy...

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”