New User Help

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
Jerbot

Hi, I am very interested in getting into playing Middle Earth on GCCG, but have run into some problems. I have installed everything and can run the program, but it does not connect and remains in offline mode no matter what I try.

On a separate note, is there a beginners manual or a "for dummies" guide? I cannot figure out: 1 are there still active players playing games? 2 How to go about starting/joining a game. 3 How to make a deck to begin with. Any comments or help would be appreciated! Thanks
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

either 2 things, you a) might be looking to connect to old server (SVN version does not do that for example) and you can change in an editor if you open your metw.bt file with on

b) try right click on the surface screen and select "reconnect to server"

yours Vastor CoE Member ;)
Jerbot

Thanks, I figured it out. I had to download and run the SVN for it to work, not sure why I was missing that. Now to learn how to use the program...
Kjeld

Having the same problem as jerbot in just figuring out how to use the program. Are there are instructions or even a list of commands somewhere?

EDIT: Never mind, just discovered right-click menu and F1 Help.
marcos
Council Member

check here, there it is the list of commands

Return to “GCCG”