Card Images and more

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
CardGameGeek

Hello everyone,

I am new around here, and I hate to ask but, apparently, even if I did all correct at this moment it's impossible do download through SVN both Core and Images for GCCG.
Previously I managed to download the Core, but stupidly removed since I was unable to get the Images.
For what concern the Core I expect to be a temporary issues due to the issues Sourceforge is having all around.
Instead for the images, I am afraid that there's some issues on CoE ?

Should I expect it to be fixed anytime soon ?
I managed to download manually all Images for the Virtual sets from the facebook group, but I noticed that some of them are textless, or regions without the art and only a transparent background.
Not to mention I think there will be a specific format for the naming of the images, so I can't really go around this myself.

Being a new player, but a long time collector, I really can't wait to try out both GCCG and the wonderful sets you made.

Thanks for your time,
Fabio
You can always find my MECCG Haves and Wants here.
Proud owner of cardgamegeek.com

In love with MECCG since 1995
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Hi Fabio,

Please never be shy about asking questions! We are a community that loves our players and wants to help!

While I'm not directly involved with GCCG and am unable to specifically answer your questions, I will say that I know GCCG has been having some troubles lately. There are guys working on trying to get this fixed. I may be mistaken but last I was told, GCCG was operational for players who already had it set up, but it wasn't working for new players due to an svn issue.

I will let someone with more knowledge on the topic reply to your post. If you don't get an answer in the near future, I will look into it further myself.

Best Wishes
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

for now i can probably help with images of cards. tell me what you are looking for and i can send you some files (per email).
rezwits
Council Member

images and the accursed Metw folder is back up, the 4 regions of MENE need replacement but these will suffice for game play right now.

https://github.com/vastorper/dc

If you have a git program, you can clone and get updates, or if you want you can just download the zip, and do your fixings.

Lagers...
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
CardGameGeek

Thanks to everyone of you, this is really very much appreciated !
You can always find my MECCG Haves and Wants here.
Proud owner of cardgamegeek.com

In love with MECCG since 1995

Return to “GCCG”