613-Radagast_Plants

dirhaval

This is Radagast's deck.
[update: 07.2017]

His hazard opponent is Bolg.
His hazard deck, at the moment, is Plant/Animals with grey agents.

The resource deck has changed somewhat. Wose characters are now prominent along
with that race's resources. Grey Agents are in the deck too.
Resource Skin-changers will be prominent since you want a tough warrior to pummel
the hordes of minions in your Anduin Vales. Alas! Someday you will reclaim you ancestral
in the mountains. What better way to do this then to take down the King of Hithelagir himself.
Beorn and his son, Grimbeorn, will be taken back to hand multiple times due to the resource.
That means the remaining characters may be vulnerable for a turn.

Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur is his main mission. Eagle-mounts can let you get to the eastern eves of Mirkwood or to the fences of Mordor quickly to attack an unsuspecting minion of the Necromancer
who is looking for gold rings or to surprise Bolg in the Mountains and to eliminate
a site path for hazards.
Last edited by dirhaval on Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dirhaval

365 days ago I posted up this deck. Strange.

The deck has minor changes.
In comes the faction Hives and a nice combination that took awhile to glaze over :)
The deck uses movements to play a skin-changer after the play of that resource.
I added another Rescue Prisoners and Lock Nor Bar May Hinder x3 to get that
man into play the next turn whereever. True, bearer of the event cannot
untap. So I will play Rescue Prisoners on Elite Wose Hunter either discarding
him or storing the event if the burden is too much. Also, this can hide the
fact of playing Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur.

I added another grey agent....I forget about those MEFB promo cards.
I removed Goblinbasher...may be. I was thinking about discarding Beorn
when the Warlord phase begins so to play Goblinbasher. Also, Alatar may
discard Fram with so many dragons killed so to allow Wyrmslayer to be played
to rid a Dragon-Lord.

The hazard deck is nature/plants related. Forget to water the plants today?
Then do not read this deck until you do.
I also completed the summary.
dirhaval

The updated deck includes a map, listed sites, and commentary on the sideboard. The steps to follow with two exhaustions are important now for each player.

-----
Here are the changes to the deck. Look at the first thread for the file.

Deck changes for resources were towards greater CvCC presence. Agents Wyrmslayer and Kori
were removed and replaced by Sprautabern and Aryen. Shipwright was added to the starting
company to include another Sage.
+
The faction The Bears of Carrock were replaced with The Great Eagles. The attempt to bring the
eagles into play is more difficult, but Radagast should have the direct influence to have success.
The eagles were sent to Lady Galadriel.
+
The Sun Unveiled x3 was replaced with Pity Mixed With Horror. That resource needs Gates of
Morning, which is tough to keep in play. The benefit of PMWH is a character can be discarded
on a Roll of 2. Likely that character is a Ranger so to be used with Drugu during the next deck.
Also, it can be played has a hazard removing a weak minion facing tough strikes. Get rid of that
minion to force Bolg to face a Cave-Worm strike.
+
Token of Goodwill was removed for a third copy of Drugu. The minor items are valuable to this
player. CvCC will be the game of choice during the Council Turns.
+
A copy of Herb-lore removed; it was tough to play with a wounded wizard. Safe From the
Shadow was given to another player.
+
Hazards include swapping Huorn with Black Crows. The awakened plant is just too weak for the
Wilderland Division. Black Crows will play again the thicker bark creatures.
+
Taint of the Wilds x3 replaces Lure of Nature. I have now agreed to use the Taint hazards.
Only Four He Has and Seek Without Success added. Eagles aHunt and Elven Wards removed.
Change in hazards hope to use the agents more along with playing strong creatures more often.
dirhaval

Return to “Showcase”