Want to help?

zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

For each of the "showcase" forums there is a semi-private "development" forum where the items in the showcase are worked up. If you are interested in helping with development, just let the moderator of the group running the project (in this case, William Danchus) know.
http://www.alfanos.org
dirhaval

I am in the process in attracting development members and organizing my work for the members to view. Please visit the link below to see what it is all about. For this Board the members will start over with Fate and build it up.

Viewers will be pleased to see how MECCG can be played and this will enlight your imagination.

http://www.missouri.edu/~wjd221/F_meccg_page

William
-Dirhaval
Fate Dev Moderator
Imrahil82

page seems o be deactivated :(
Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the Lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan...grey-eyed, dark-haired...
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Well Dirhavel is rearanging majorly so his page will be down some more time, but I could offer to put them on my FTP-server (all files of which I have copies ) if this is wanted by the communtiy and ok with Dirhavel

mfg Vastor
Imrahil82

It would be nice!
Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the Lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan...grey-eyed, dark-haired...
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

FATE is now temporary availabel at my FTP-server (until William will be able to set up a new home page)

all you need to understand FATE is in the FATE folder

mfg nicolai

Return to “Showcase”