226-Minion Resources

dirhaval

A card for the Mouth used for an avatar-less black player.

EMISSARY OF THE DARK LORD
Unique. This card can be played with a starting company in lieu of a starting item. You cannot reveal an avatar. Mouth can only be controlled by general influence. His mind is reduced by one (to a minimum of one) for GI purposes only for each faction he successfully influences and is in play. +2 to his corruption checks due to the use of spirit-magic. Once during each of your organization phases, you may: bring a resource or character from your sideboard into your playdeck and shuffle or bring two resources from your sideboard into your discard pile.
dirhaval

CARDS FOR THE BALROGS

THE WELL
Unique. Durlach Specific. The following applies when Durlach is at one of his home sites. For every magic, spell or ritual event played by your opponents’ characters at such sites or moving to such sites, you can take a magic card from your discard pile to your hand. If Durlach is at any site in Narthalf, then you can take a magic card from your discard pile to your hand if your opponent plays such an event moving through or to a site in Narthalf. If Master of Dread and Fear is played by Durlach, then you can take a magic card to your hand if your opponent plays such an event at a site or moving to a site in the Northern Waste.
dirhaval

CARDS for a Minion Dwarf Avatar

update: 07-2015
reason: Provide a logistical means for a Grey Player Dwarf-Lord to have a surface haven site.
I wanted to force the player to play We Have Come to Dig to play dwarf characters until Clan Bonds is played.
Healing is allowed at the Hidden Haven of course, but the issue of storing gold ring items is there. There is no
automatic testing, which is a good thing. I expect this player to either use Test of Fire or Lore of the Rings to
test gold rings.
A possible restriction to the site might be in a region where there is only one adjacent non-Wilderness region.
This then will void White Towers (Lindon, Shire, Angmar). Cardolan will also be voided. But Old Forest, Hollin,
High Pass, Red Horn Gate, Rhudaur, Dunland, Iron Hills and others would be accepted.
I just do not want a dark dwarf plop anywhere. He can hoard gather, ring gather, or underdeep explore
in many places anyway.

DARK DWARVES
Resource
[SP: 2]
You may play Hidden Haven on any non-surface site that is normally a Ruins in a Wilderness and begin the game with that card. Characters cannot be brought into play at this site unless it is the character’s home site. This site can be a hidden site but its cost to reveal must be able to be satisfied by the starting company. Deep Mines is playable adjacent to this site. You may play dwarves with a mind up to seven. Cannot be duplicated by a given player.
dirhaval

I like to have a Warlord in Rhun. I do not want my Man to be a Warlord after carrying trophies, which make him overt.
So I made an event similar to Sewarden's Realm. This new event bears no MPs.

Lord of the Iorags
Unique. Black player only. Playable on Ulrac or a Warlord, if at a site in Nuriag or its adjacent regions and you have two unique Man factions played in such regions. If on Ulrac he becomes a Warlord. +1 DI against characters with a home site the same as a unique Man faction in play by you.
Tap this card and make a roll adding target’s unused DI if traveling through a region with one of your played Man factions’ home sites. If the result is greater than 9, then cancel one Man non-AA attack against the company.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Could be useful, we'll add it to the yearly DC update file for consideration. Anyway MECP (like the plains themselves) is still wide open, so attempts to flesh out the theme are always welcome. The title is bit bland though.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
dirhaval

new card to balance demon fana Master of Dread and Fear. Right now, Ghash is the event to go with that fana as I listen to the battle of the iron ring and the spell on audio.

I read hero resources for ideas. I wanted to aid moving companies likely without a Sage when the balrog is vulnerable.

STREAMING FIERY MANE
Short-event
Balrog specific. Playable on a company if you have Master Dread and Fear in play. You may bring this card from your sideboard
into your play deck and reshuffle during your organization phase. Return all hazard permanent-events on characters
in a leader's company to opponent's hand. Alternatively, an on-guard card is discarded.

Return to “Showcase”