Switch minion hazard decks?

Switch minion hazard decks?

1. Give Scatha the spider deck (from Smaug)
No votes
2. Give Eriador Division an orc deck (Bolg)
No votes
3. Give Eriador Division an orc deck (Scatha)
No votes
4. Give Wilderland Division a troll deck (Ardagor)
No votes
5. Give Smaug the troll deck (Ardagor)
No votes
6. Keep Smaug his deck, but give him the Spiders of Mirkwood faction
No votes
7. No change for Eriadorian Division
No votes
8. Switch the orc decks
No votes
9. No change.
No votes

Total votes: 0
dirhaval

The Scatha/Mouth Poll was a success. I have already made a deck for that wyrm.
He will keep the Spiders of Mirkwood faction. But Smaug has the spawn/spider deck
that has hazards fetched by Spiders of Mirkwood. And the theme is not right
for the spiders to not be in the Wilderland Division for minions. There are also
two orc decks in Wilderland - too much?

Background:
Bolg has the Ruin&Lairs Orcs with MStir, RForce,Left Behind, WWOD,Imprisoned and Mocked.
Scatha has the SH/DH orcs and Lieutanents with Bac'k Door, Orc Archers, Tribal Banner/Totem, PBMWounds

How to fix this.
First, Scatha will get the spider/spawn deck since he will rarely be affected by Spider of Morlat.
Second, Scatha's Orc deck will go to Ardagor. The orcs will have easy chance to play using Witch-king's
blanket hazards (AA,RS,ITNOM). Ardagor's trolls will go to Smaug. Cave Worm x3 is in that deck.
I am weary of removing a prisoner hazard from Eriador(troll roasting), but Bolg will keep his prisoner
deck and maybe take a prisoner of Radagast closer to Dol Guldur for Interrogation.
I can also switched RForce with The Back Door so Wilderland can avoid boosted AA.

Remember that the hazard decks have 3 main portions:
1. creatures to theme, 18-21
2. hazards to theme ~18

This means that a switch will be simple. This is a main reason why I like Fate. Let me know! Thanks.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

hmm, Bill, I read all your decks with pleasure, but this poll seems a bit too advanced even for me, one needs to be deep into the subject matter.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
dirhaval

You are right Eric that I assume too much that readers are familiar with Fate. Alas, my lack of skill in MECCG causes
me to seek longer and longer games.

I will go ahead an switch the hazard decks. Lo! I have already done so. I think now the minion decks are complete.
My desire to use as many cards as possible pushed me to limit use of all cards.

I will post elsewhere these limits.

Return to “Showcase”