Poll: Best Ringwraith Deck

Which Ringwraith deck would you like to play that was used in Fate?

Necromancer
11%
Witch-king
11%
Khamual
22%
Dwar
33%
Indur
No votes
Akhorahil
11%
Hoarmurath
No votes
Adunaphel
No votes
Ren
No votes
Uvatha
11%

Total votes: 9
dirhaval

This poll allows you to select which Ringwraith/Necromancer player
you would like to be in a multi-player game.

You can select up to four avatars. Your selections will help me decide
if avatar decks need to be changed and/or the direction to go for the Power decks.

Your selections do not necessarily mean you like the decks that I provided, but can show
the avatar you would be in a multi-player game.

Please comments for any details.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Voted Witch-king for thematic (obvious) reasons, and Khamûl, Dwar and Ûvatha for their flexible strategies.

Having attempted in ME: The Necromancer to flesh out character for most of the Ringwraiths, I've come to like playing most of them. But the latter 3 offer best options for active and diverse plays, due to their skills and options for movement.
And Hoarmûrath is already the most popular RW to play, and Akhôrahil is (thematically) a WK clone ;-)

btw The Necromancer is not a Ringwraith, Sauron will be insulted and find out where your bed sleeps!
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
dirhaval

Thank you for your comments. The poll name is misleading, but I wanted to give a easy
title to distinguished between the two minion camps.

The Witch-king has more confidence to roam in a multi-player game using his 12 body to stay in play.
I am beginning to see the Ringwraiths as more as slivers of the five wizards. Less flexible, but sharper.
I think that Ringwraith decks are narrow and restrictive, but that leaves more hazards to choke the deck.
Thus, smart players can succeed regularly with any Ringwraith deck; my name is not on that list.
I like the Witch-king to roam to influence. Then sit until he has some followers for a last turn CvCC.

Khamual too in MECCG games is a good influencer and already a Ranger. This, I like to include
more CvCC opportunities with him while a follower will be a Sage.

Akhorahil is yes a clone of the Witch-king. A non-hero combative MECCG I think should maximize
all three magic types in the deck with certain resources again for that narrow strategy.

Uvatha I think should use all his skills. I mean I thought about him moving a tapped hoard site, just vacated
by another company, to use Hoard Well-search to get a major item while Dwar, the only 5 DI Sage, influences a Roused faction
using Gifts as Given of Old.

Return to “Showcase”