Welcome!

zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

This is William "Dirhaval" Danchus's private board for the development of his multi-player format FATE.

William: you and your team are the only users able to see and post in this forum. You also have the ability to set up polls in both your development and showcase forums, make announcements, and sticky posts. I think that probably your top priority now should be to invite people to your team so that you can get some help on this enormous project. It looks like you've done a lot of work on your own already, but help is always nice!
http://www.alfanos.org
dirhaval

Thank you for the Development Board!

I will be inviting others soon.
I will try to make FATE here different from the multi-player team over at Meccg.net; something that is more organized as in more direct interactin between the players then just more players.

Yes, help is always needed and welcome.

-Bill
Dirhaval
dirhaval

If you are interested in being apart of this board, please request it via the Usergroups feature at the top of this page. Any member can be in this development board. Everyone on the board will be equal in terms of direction and development of Fate.

If you are a member, please reply to this thread of what you like about Fate and how you like to contribute to Fate.

Expections of a member's responsibilites (as of now) is to provide ideas and feedback. Posting of material will be tempered by adequate time of critiqueing the potential material.
dirhaval

Hi,

I am William Danchus. I began to share my ideas of Fate last year on my webspace. I am excited to get many players together to illustrate the promise of MECCG: interactions among players, unique card playing and new expansion on one tapestry. Fate was going to be something new and BIG.
+
I began to post Fate via the Meccg.net forum to get feedback, but no one has yet to reply to it on that forum. But others like Nicolai have responded by other means. :D

Nicolai had Lures 2007 use many of his expansions in an actually game of 12 players to something akin to Fate and more than just a multiplayer game :!:

I felt that it was time that Fate packed its bags and went on a journey with others to find is true calling. That is why CoE is kind(8)) enough to let us have two boards for Fate. Lures 2007 gave great experience how to move along with Fate (Before it was just me in an ideal computer setting making rules and decks). I have been making decks to demonstrate only that Fate is possible. I like to have Fate played in real time in a real place some day....all 33 players. It will begin here.

Return to “Development”