Two avatars for one player

dirhaval

I like to know your opinion of allowing two avatars in play for one player at a time.
This idea was first contrived to have two lesser wizards join forces for the ultimate 64 player Endor game.

The north has two bad guys who are explained below. Now, there will be no free GI buffer granted,
but the total unused GI from both will be used for all things GI except GI for the demons company
and these two cannot be in the same company outside an ORG phase. That is each demon is granted
a pool of 10 GI for his company and his DI too.

FANKIL RANGER/SAGE/DIPLOMAT DEMON
[GI: 10; DI: 5; Prowess/Body: 4/9; CP: 0; Home Site: x]
Unique. Fallen-maia. Manifestation of Master of Lies. Overt. Can use spirit-magic.
After successfully playing a faction at a site, untap Fankil and the site. +2 to CC to characters in his company. May use non-weapon, non-special, and non-ring items. Make a roll at the end of his untap phase, if result is equal to or less than his CP then he taps.

RAKODSAOL WARRIOR/SCOUT/SAGE DEMON
[GI: 10; DI: 4; Prowess/Body: 6/9; CP: 0; Home Site: x]
Unique. Fallen-maia. Manifestation of Cleric of the Devourer. Covert. Leader. Can use sorcery.
+2 to CC to characters in his company. May use weapons only playable in the Under-deeps. Make a roll at the end of his untap phase, if result is equal to or less than his CP then he taps.

COMMENTARY:
Fankil is the faction recruiter. He is a low prowess but can use spirit-magic. The faction ability may be too strong
for unique factions. He can use items, but limited. I like to have him play Iron Crown for more DI.

The other demon's name has come from a fan module. This demon fled to Ered Hamal. His other name, Cleric..., is 100% made-up by me. I like to have a better name. This demon has no items to use in the deck I have, but can carry high CP items if needed.
Take a look at the deck.

I know that this is a major change in the game mechanics. Now, I am happy to let these two demons become allies so to have
Muag, the balrog, an ally and this troll-lord Ologong an ally too. I made this troll into a Troll and not a Olog since the Ice-King
moved south. That means if this demon duo is flawed, then I am happy to use these no-balrog Stage resources in Morgoth's Legacy.
I might just make a deck like that. The Rakodsaol demon then can be moved into the east has an ally instead of in the deeps.
Attachments
Demons_Worms40h.doc
(89.5 KiB) Downloaded 299 times

Return to “Development”