LURE XV DCFF GO decks

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

At http://www.fallen-gandalf.net/results/dcgo.html you may download my Thrain deck which I played during this year's DC GO (Firstfolk only) tournament at LURE.

The deck was really fun to play as it has some special moves. I f you like you could travel almost the whole game in or underneath Horseplains. To do so start the game in Nurunkhizdin (all starting characters have this site as their homesite and the Ironfists faction is playable there for 3 MP) and move to Raider-hold and three Wondrous Maps to play major items, Noble Steeds and Dark Numbers. Buhr Widu is worth a visit as well, though. Meanwhile Thrain comes into play in Mines of Angurath (a dwarf-hold) and waits there for Thulin II and another character. If all goes well they play the Mornaugrim faction and the Dragon-helm in the Mines. Be careful to not dicard all your Wondrous Maps as they are the only surface site you want to travel to. Later on play a greater item at Dead Marshes.

1st round I played against Jordy who played a Hero theme deck with The Three are Together. Her draw of MP-resources was very bad, almost all at the bottom of the deck (6-0 for me.)
2nd round I played Vincent who had a Minion One Ring deck with Black Rain. I suspected Black Rain and therefore put all characters on guard if possible (6-0 for me).
3rd round vs. Dominic who played the Cirdan challenge deck. He played this deck very well (4-2 for me).
4th round vs. Charles with his infamous tech deck, this time with Fallen Saruman. Unfortunately he doubled his 13 misc MPs (1-5 loss for me).

Thus I ended with 17 TP out of four rounds.
Muzgash

Cool deck, thanks for sharing.

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”