DCFF list of MP modifiers

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

gollum51

As the French community (including myself) is quite new to the DC format (and also quite a few players do not master Fallen Wizards concepts), I have built the attached file that lists DC/white hand restrictions and cards modifying these rules (mostly around MP modifiers).

Please let me know not if you spot any mistake or anything that would deserve to be added to the file.

H.
Attachments
FW + DC rules and cards that modify them - final.xlsx
(14.67 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Looks pretty solid, you will be covered in geek gold my friend! (at our next meeting)

Upon first glance, I see you didn't mention in the Lord Rule colum D that Elf-lords get full MP's for Ring items, Dwarf-lords for non-Ring Items, and Atani-lords for Battle-gear Items. Also Dwarf-lords score full MP's for some categories (Balin for Ores, Thorin for Hoards, Thrain for Treasures), but it might be troublesome to work that in.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
gollum51

Hi. Thanks for the builds.

I will try to find a way to include the 2nd comment on individual DL's MP categories.

Regarding the first comment, are you confusing MPs with the rule on minion items (minion items are not playable by lords except: ring items are playable by EL, non-ring by DL and battle gear by AL)?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

haha, you're so right, hopefully that was due to the heat. :roll:
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
gollum51

That's ok, you must be new to the DC format ;-)

I have updated the file to include comments and exceptions on minion items, allies and factions. I have also found a way to include your comments on dwarf-lords. I will upload it once more people have had a chance to comment.

See you tomorrow!
H.

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”