DCCD event

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Hello gents,

before I make it an event I like to ask here for the final format of our upcoming DCCD tourney.
With 38 playtested decks (and 2-4 more untested) we could go a long way for an awesome event, but I doubt we will have 38 or even 40 players, so we are leaning towards another Gollum/Stinker style event.

we have 10 truely minion decks with another 5 Grey players (who could play vs all opponents)

I renamed all decks to fit them better in these categories (so update core again ;) )

so I propose Eric & I select a number of hero decks based on the number of participants (no more than 15to 17 players as we only have that number of matching minion decks)

then these decks go into a lottery so every player has the same chance for every deck, afterwards we asign each player a corresponding minion deck (to even out hard hero decks with easier minion decks) to even the odd for all players,

depending on the number of players we love to get a round robin (all players play each other for alonger even) or at least 6 rounds if lots of players or if we decide for a shorter event; so you get 3 games with either of your 2 decks,

all decks will be provided with a playguide and in depth play instruction by either me or Eric

so please sign up below ;) this is the perfect event for new commers to the dream card world, with no hassle of building any decks ;)

just read and play ,)

yours Nicolai & Eric
gollum51

I am in!
Hervé
dirhaval

all in with both feet.
Fangorn
Ex Council Member

Me too for sure !
Hrum, Hoom ! Do not be hasty, that is my motto.
Grishnakh

I'm in too.
Just let me know, when the lottery for the decks start.
Heiko / Grishnakh [-me_eye-]
Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Also in ;-)

I'd propose to stick to the decks playing on the original map (with some minor excursions), so as to maximize possible interaction. So we leave out the Ice-king and the Master of Sands, for example.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
gollum51

Thorsten the Traveller wrote: I'd propose to stick to the decks playing on the original map (with some minor excursions), so as to maximize possible interaction. So we leave out the Ice-king and the Master of Sands, for example.
Agreed.

How many Neçromancer-based minion decks do we have by the way?
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Luis aka Makinal is also in, so we just need a couple more players
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

so we now got six players:
Hervé, William, Franck, Heiko, Luis, Eric, Nicolai

@gollum51. I assume you mean decks with a majority of cards from The Necromancer set? because we only have 1 dccd that plays The Necromancer as avatar.

these are the percentages of DC cards in the minion decks. Nb. this does not include sites. (dc%, non-FF/NE %)

The Witch-king: Angmar Arises (30, 16)
Khamûl: Ringhunters (34, 12)
Dwar: Wild Wolves in the Mark (36, 17)
Adûnaphel: Faithless Stewards (37, 22)
Ûvatha: The Baradhrim League (38, 12)

The Necromancer: Rings of Power (37, 7)
Avatarless: A Few Trusty Lads (39, 7)

Balrog: Lord and Usurper (33, 7)
Smaug: Chiefest of Calamities (42, 31)
Adagor: Terror of Cardolan (34, 22)
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”