Visual spoilers for Dream Cards?

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

DamienX207
Council Member

Maybe I missed something, but I've been looking all over and there don't seem to be any PDFs of DC expansions that can be printed for playing at home...> Is it true that the cards can only be seen in their mocked-up glory on GCCG (which is apparently impossible to run on a Mac)? Apologies if this is answered somewhere obvious, but really doesn't seem to be. Thanks! --
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Right, there are no pdfs circling around at least to my knowledge,

but there is a way to print them directly from the MSE files

I will let Pawel know to help you on the Mac issues, some people are able to get it to work, but I have no skill for mac

yours Vastor Peredhil aka Nicolai council seat
DamienX207
Council Member

Thanks VP -- but with that said, does anyone know why the DCs haven't been made available for printing?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Couple of considerations:
- as said, you can print the DCFF cards from the mse files on our server. It's not ideal but we've been doing that for many years and it works.

- high res printfiles cannot be made available to open public, for reasons of copyright. They could be made available upon request, or via our server.

- with the DCFF publishing many lessons were learned. I would like to make adjustments and export the files anew, but that is a time-consuming chore. As most people who were interested in DCFF got in on the project, it did not have priority. We've been focussing on developing the new set, The Necromancer.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”