Middle-earth: The Necromancer

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

they are non-unique and thus should be 3x in there.

I just checked and they are included 3x on the printsheets. So far I have not found any mistakes on the printsheets.
So if they're not there, then that's a production error somehow.

I can't open all packs and check cards of course, and even if I wanted to, that would be very clumsy with respect to shipping. So if there's a production error, please report it to me personally, not via the forum.

btw. 1 pack is indeed opened, because site cards from First Folk reprint had to go on the same printsheet as Necromancer sites. Each pack contains 55 cards, but there aren't that many MENE sites, and there are more FF sites/regions, so I had to manually open each pack and switch cards (crappy job). However, these were replaced with dual resources, so that can't have been the problem with your missing minion resources.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Uwe

Hi you all,i miss the mission cards in my Necromancer set.I checked the cards several times if they stack together but the indeed are missing.Does someone miss them as well?I hope to get them because they are pretty important for those fantastic missions. Uwe
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

are you aware that they are printed front and back=?
Uwe

Hi Vastor,
shame on me.Everything is o.k.But i take this opportunity to thank Eric and Nicolai for doing a wonderful job in creating the Dreamcards.Hopefully they will carry on this project.If you need any help let me know,i would like to help somehow.
Uwe
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Also note that the front site has a card number with added letter A, and backside with letter B :wink:
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Kjeld

My cards arrived in the mail yesterday, and I have to say that the DC team really outdid themselves this time! It's a beautiful set, and I am especially impressed by the player guide, which is incredibly detailed in game advice and lore. Amazing job, and thank you all!
nico21000

Here are a few pictures from the MENE package I received about 3 weeks ago (and also the First Born and Durin's Folk reprints), so as people that are still awaiting their parcel shall have an idea of what they will get. The printing quality is absolutely mindblowing, way better than what ICE officialy produced more than 20 years ago !

Only 1 card featured here, as there's not much to say... These are mainly pictures from the guides, enjoy ! Note : these pictures may be removed after some time, or at the CoE request.

Uwe

@edit
moved to rules questions for Bilbo's Magic ring

by admin, keep this post clean for general feedback
meaglyn

MIghty thanks to all involved in this set! I've been slowly, one pack at a time to prolong the pleasure, opening and bindering. The cards look great! I can't even imagine the amount of effort it takes for such a small team to do this. Fantastic.

Also, the playmats are awesome and work really well for star wars destiny as my son has discovered.

When's the next set ;)
Kjeld

Actually, the question I have is not when the next set will happen, but which set will be under development next? Is there a planned progression of finalizing and printing the DC sets?

To clarify, this is in no way Cracking the Whip at the DC team to get right back to work -- I think we can all agree they deserve a break to get Washed and Refreshed after this latest effort! More just curious as to the long-term DC plan, getting an Ear in the King's Court, so to speak. :wink:
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

The work is enormous, but we are pros at what we do, but again we cannot come up with all the ideas and playtesting our selves, so please join us at

https://www.cardnum.net/

to play test the next sets, which will either go towards Great Wyrms or Northern Waste set, if you ask me, but many other sets are also available

yours Nicolai
CDavis7M

+1 Chiefest and Greatest Wyrms
timurlain

Hello guys, is there any chance one can order these sets that were actually printed? :-O And the guides ... They look wonderfull ...
elvanor

Same thing here... I really regret I missed the last order :(
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

I will put you 2 down on the waitong list !

I will get back to you soon about it

yours VastorPeredhil

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”