Various Questions on DC (especially First Folk cards)

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

kober

Decisions of the White Council wrote:[...] Once per turn, the hazard player may place a hazard long-event in play with this card [...]
And how about the long-event cards placed with the DotWC when the card is discarded? Are the long events discarded too?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

AFAIK, they stay in play, until next long-event phase.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
kober

Lord of Wood and Beast wrote:[...] Each of your Animal factions played at sites in Woodland Realm or its adjacent regions may be placed with this card [...]
If I had a couple of factions that meet all the requirements in my MP pile already, would they be placed with Lord of Wood and Beast when the card is played? Or, only such factions played once LoWaB is in play would be placed with the card?
Darksatin

kober wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:55 am
Lord of Wood and Beast wrote:[...] Each of your Animal factions played at sites in Woodland Realm or its adjacent regions may be placed with this card [...]
If I had a couple of factions that meet all the requirements in my MP pile already, would they be placed with Lord of Wood and Beast when the card is played? Or, only such factions played once LoWaB is in play would be placed with the card?
There is already a topic :
https://councilofelrond.org/forum/viewt ... =32&t=2696

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”