Firstborn/Durin's Folk reprint (along with Nortern Waste)?

Moderators: Vastor Peredhil, Thorsten the Traveller

Whitesorcer

Being a collector since 1995 I would like to present a demand for these new sets and also for the oldests dream cards printed before these ones. Thanks
adenfin

+1 for reprints and all new runs of DCs
lucas.kubisch

greetings friends [-me_cp-] I would like to add my name to the waiting list for the print run. I have a set of cards from FirstBorn but no map or rule book for the set. so I would like to purchase a map and rule book for FirstBorn, and also purchase the cards, rule books, and maps for all the other Dream Card sets being reprinted. my collection will not be complete with out these excellent cards! thank you for including me in this epic opportunity. Sincerely, Lucas
(Jipsy Faust on Facebook in the MECCG forum)

p.s. I took another look at cards I recently recieved and it appears I recieved a set of Firstborn (cards only) AND Durins Folk (cards only) it is my understanding you can only own one copy of each set? if possible I would like to order a copy of every DC set with books and maps, so I can put the two I have in binders. if this is not possible than I would like to order maps and rule books for all sets, and set of cards for Necromancer and Norther Wastes. I am willing to pay up front. thank you 🙏
Last edited by lucas.kubisch on Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loukas

I am very interested in a Firstborn/Durin's Folk reprinting and in all the new sets, when they will become available.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

when they are ready ;)

we are in the final round for card testing/creation - then it needs playtesting - where you guys have to step up for sure - as 2 people cannot create all decks possible under the Moon & Stars

so we are hoping this year for sure
CDavis7M

Don't worry Vastor. These cards don't actually have to be playable. Most of us just want to collect them.
tyhjaarpa

CDavis7M wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:05 am Don't worry Vastor. These cards don't actually have to be playable. Most of us just want to collect them.
Funny that you say it but you are partially correct with that statement. :D Of course it will be a nice bonus if they are actually playable as well.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
CDavis7M

tyhjaarpa wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:12 am
CDavis7M wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:05 am Don't worry Vastor. These cards don't actually have to be playable. Most of us just want to collect them.
Funny that you say it but you are partially correct with that statement. :D Of course it will be a nice bonus if they are actually playable as well.
Yes, Vastor is an expert at finding and cajoling the best fantasy artists. We are in for a treat.
Neirgara

Hi, please sign me up for the print of all DC sets. You are doing some really awesome work there.
Baba
Location: If Oxford is Hobbiton (Tolkien's statmt in Letter294). Between river Adorn sources and Gap of Isen

Hello, I'm Baptiste from France, I'll be interested in the reprints.

Thanks for your work !
Casual player forever !
Yavool

Hello, i am interested in everything available (reprints + new) x2 or more, possibly.

Thank you,

-Yav
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

we are normally keeping it to 1 set per player
Higgins802

In for any and all DC reprints.

:)
gomph

Hello, I am very interested in a reprint of everything
Ensiferum

I'm interested too ( if the price is affordable) for Durin's Folk/First-born/Northern Waste plus "the Necromancer" and "Morgoth's legacy" if that's possible!
thank you!

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”