ARDA Sample Deck without Rares

thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i was asked a few deck if tehre is any ARDA sample deck. while it is very easy to build one (especially when following the guidelines in the Arda Rules), i have put together a list of cards.
some notes:
- this list comes without rares, so inexperienced players with a small card pool may start with it as well. you can always add some rares after a few games to spice it up.
- for the same reason, its mostly The Wizards and The Dragons, a few cards from Dark Minion.
- mostly it it 1 of each unique card and 3 of each non-unique. with a few exceptions. you want to play a lot with rings. so there are more Golden Rings and testing cards. i have also added some more Doors of Night/Gates of Morning cards and Twilight.

any ideas? any comments?

and i kept it bilingual (also in german), since there are many german speaking ARDA players.
Attachments
Arda Sample Deck_no rares.xls
(83.5 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
CCG Collector

Thank you for putting this together. I have a friend who likes MECCG but doesn't have his own cards, and this looks like an affordable way for us to both get more playing time.
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector

Return to “Arda”