Lure of ME XXI

The largest MECCG convention worldwide, located at an atmospheric castle in the heart of Europe. No important tournaments or championships are played at the Lure. Instead innovative ways to play our game are offered.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

no cons, all pro? I guess it is decided then and we will have Worlds at Lure 2021.

Semifinals (probably 5 rounds) on Saturday 16th Oct, 9.30 am.
Finals (Top 4 Round Robin) on Sunday 17th Oct, 9.30

No need to preregister. Players can decide on spot to play.
participation fee: 10 Euro

I hope i will be able to get a One Ring for the winner in time, otherwise it will be awarded later.
Gamling the Old

It was another great pleasure to be at the Lure!!!

Hope we see each other again next year 2022
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

LURE also hosted this year's World Championship. After a highly competitive tourney the new world champion has been determinded. My congrats to Kodi from Spain for winning the finals with an original Elf-song/Great Road hero deck.

Results may be found at Fallen Gandalf's Webpage www.fallen-gandalf.net. I hope to add some of the final four decks sooner or later (c'mon, send me your deck lists!) 8) The list of the Most Successful MECCG Players is also updated. The number of ranks has grown from 10 to 15.
Gamling the Old

Any change the rankings of the Lesser Players can be found somewhere?
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Gamling the Old wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:50 pm Any change the rankings of the Lesser Players can be found somewhere?
PM sent
Gamling the Old

Thx !!

Return to “Lure of MECCG”