Drinking Game Cards

The largest MECCG convention worldwide, located at an atmospheric castle in the heart of Europe. No important tournaments or championships are played at the Lure. Instead innovative ways to play our game are offered.
Bruce
Ex Council Member

Hi folks,
I was considering building a deck for the drinking game at Lure X, where do I find scans of the special cards for this tourney?

Thanks in advance.
domse
Ex Council Member

I dont actually think that a drinking game tourney with the special cards will be at Lure X. At least I cant find it on the schedule.
Bruce
Ex Council Member

Oops, I was taking for granted that a drinking game tourney would've been scheduled this year. :o
I guess this means that I'll have to find another excuse to get as drunk as hell. The drinking sealed on friday evening seems fine. :)
puffreis

There is a drinking game tourney scheduled, but it will be without special cards.
zirilan

Bruce wrote:Oops, I was taking for granted that a drinking game tourney would've been scheduled this year. :o
I guess this means that I'll have to find another excuse to get as drunk as hell. The drinking sealed on friday evening seems fine. :)
Dare you to be still drunk as a lord at saturday evening for the Cool Play Tournament! :!:
Register here for the Cool Play Tournament now Doorpecker!

Return to “Lure of MECCG”