Worlds 2009 - GCCG tournament?

MECCG World Championship discussion forum.
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

If we can get a few laptops, would people be interested in having a gccg tournament? It would work like this: everyone would register decks in advance on gccg. Some players would actually come to Barca. Others would not. Then the tournament runs with some people playing in person with real cards and some playing online. Everyone would have to be able to play GCCG, so we can't do this for the main event. However, I think that maybe the virtual cards event could work like this.

Is there any interest in this?
http://www.alfanos.org
Jose-san
Ex Council Member

I'm not sure about playing online at worlds, nevertheless I could carry my laptop in the case you need another one. Also, I don't know if there will be an internet connection available at the playing site.
marcos
Council Member

zarathustra wrote:If we can get a few laptops, would people be interested in having a gccg tournament? It would work like this: everyone would register decks in advance on gccg. Some players would actually come to Barca. Others would not. Then the tournament runs with some people playing in person with real cards and some playing online. Everyone would have to be able to play GCCG, so we can't do this for the main event. However, I think that maybe the virtual cards event could work like this.

Is there any interest in this?
as a person that is mostly never going to participate in big real life tourney, i am interested on any GCCG event/ project.

Return to “Worlds”