Combine the Worlds 2010 with a Patagonia Tour?!

MECCG World Championship discussion forum.
Smaug

Hi guys,

I just booked my travel to Chile/Argentina. On the map it looks like Santiago de Chile is more or less the same distance from Cordoba as Buenos Aires?!

I will fly with LAN AIRLINES - LA 705

DIE 26OCT FRANKFURT DE 1940
NON-STOP MADRID ES BARAJAS 2225

MIT 27OCT MADRID ES BARAJAS 2355
NON-STOP SANTIAGO CL A MERINO BENITEZ 0840 (28OCT)

and will return with

LAN AIRLINES - LA 714
SAM 20NOV SANTIAGO CL MADRID ES 2025 1325 (21NOV)
LAN AIRLINES - LA 704
SON 21NOV MADRID ES FRANKFURT DE 1515 1755

From 04.11 to 20.11 I will make a guided group trecking tour (about 12-14 people) to Chile-Patagonia (starting in Santiago de Chile), program see link (german only :-()

http://www.viventura.de/chile/acns/tourablauf/kompakt

If someone has time and money to join me on the tour, very warmly welcome, please let me know!!!!!!!!

See You

Heiner
marcos
Council Member

are you coming to cordoba by plane or bus? let me know so i can fetch you on your arrival.

By the way, the distance between Cordoba and Buenos Aires is 700km aprox
Smaug

Hi Marcos,

I will come to Cordoba from Santiago not from Buenos Aires. Do not know how jet. May be someone come Santiago will go by car to worlds and can give me a lift?! If not, I will check which kind of transportation is best, train, car or bus. What do you think? Anyway it would be nice if you could pick me up in cordoba. I will either come on friday or may be thursday evening (28th) if there something nice to do in the evening in cordoba?! :D

Cheers

Heiner
marcos
Council Member

if you come alone i will pick you up in cordoba, anyways i will try to contact some people from chile to know if anyone is coming. We will keep in contact!
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

heiners wuestions are also interesting for me!
i checked flights today, and there are several options. going to santiago de chile is cheapest.
closely followed by buenos aires.
its almost 150 euro more expensive when going to cordoba (and i have to change in santiago or buenos aires anyway!).

@heiner: alas, i am lacking both for this trip, time and money ...

Return to “Worlds”