Worlds 2017 - Cologne, Germany

MECCG World Championship discussion forum.
Smaug

Patric wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm Hallo zusammen also Platz gibt es wohl noch...jetzt wäre die Frage ob bei jemandem von euch noch Platz im Zimmer war. Falls ja sagt mir bitte eure Reservierungsnummer.

Beste Grüße,

Patric

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Hi Patric,

schön, dass du schon Freitag kommst ;-). Es gibt keinen Zimmerbelegungsplan bzw. wenn müsstest du bei der Jugendherberge anrufen (ich übernachte auch beide Nächte in der Jugendherberge, weiss aber auch nicht, in welchem Zimmer, ich hatte mal 6 Vierbettzimmer unter der Reservierungsnummer geblockt).
Ansonsten habe ich bis zur WM sehr wenig Zeit, ich bin noch bis nächste Woche Freitag im Projekt in Frankfurt. So ist dass nun mal, wenn man kurzfristig bereit ist, als Ausrichter einzuspringen. Ich hoffe, es trotzdem eine schöne WM ;-).

CU

Heiner
Beornd

Hallo zusammen also Platz gibt es wohl noch...jetzt wäre die Frage ob bei jemandem von euch noch Platz im Zimmer war. Falls ja sagt mir bitte eure Reservierungsnummer.

Beste Grüße,

Patric
Meine Buchungsnummer 450-20-91889
Keine Ahnung, ob die dir was hilft.

Bernd
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

Patric wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:55 pm @ Wolfgang schick mir doch mal die Daten Image
war zwar nicht ganz ernst gemeint, aber hier die Daten: IC 1216 - Abfahrt aus Salzburg um 6.42.
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

OK, I arrive by train on Saturday. My train arrives in Koln at 10:40, so hopefully I won't be too late....
http://www.alfanos.org
Muad'Dib

zarathustra wrote:OK, I arrive by train on Saturday. My train arrives in Koln at 10:40, so hopefully I won't be too late....
Hmm its look like a plan to get a bye in first round ;)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Smaug

zarathustra wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:46 pm OK, I arrive by train on Saturday. My train arrives in Koln at 10:40, so hopefully I won't be too late....
Hi Mark,

fine that you manage to come. If the train really arrives in time at 10:40 in Köln Bahnhof Deutz no problem, the youth hostel is just opposite the street! From Cologne Mainstation you can take best any train direction east (meaning over the brigde) to Köln Bahnhof Deutz or go by feed over the railway bridge (not too far, about max. a 15 minutes walk, but it is faster to use the train I guess).

In any case let me know if you arrive much later than 10:40 due to the train beeing late or something else.
Otherwise you will be in for pairings of Round one (no chance of a simple 6-0 bye my friend, even in case we have an unequal number of players ;-))

P.S. Enjoy the weeding and greetings to everybody I might know especially the bride and bridegroom ;-)

Cheers

Heiner
Smaug

Hi Guys,

only few days left until the Tournament starts ;-)

As written Friday afternoon I will be already in the Youth Hostel (to check in an have a look in the tournament room.
Starting at 6 p.m. until open end we can make a Brauhaus tour (with me as guide ;-)). Alternatively we can try to find a place in a pub were we could play a little tournament (e.g. challenge deck)

Please let me know how already arrives on Friday and in which of the 2 options you are interested?!

P.S. Besides other stuff Mark Rocca promotes the WC with a very nice One Ring as first prices. Many thanks again Mark!!!

See you

Heiner
DM_Eonwe

Somehow I totally missed this :-( I will give it another try next year. Have fun and enjoy!
Beornd

Hi Guys,

only few days left until the Tournament starts ;-)

As written Friday afternoon I will be already in the Youth Hostel (to check in an have a look in the tournament room.
Starting at 6 p.m. until open end we can make a Brauhaus tour (with me as guide ;-)). Alternatively we can try to find a place in a pub were we could play a little tournament (e.g. challenge deck)

Please let me know how already arrives on Friday and in which of the 2 options you are interested?!

P.S. Besides other stuff Mark Rocca promotes the WC with a very nice One Ring as first prices. Many thanks again Mark!!!

See you
Heiner

Brauhaus tour sounds very nice :oops:
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

One last question: will German promos be valid for the main tournament?....
http://www.alfanos.org
Smaug

Hi Marc,

no German Promos are not legal for that tournament.

See you

Heiner
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Mario and me will arrive around 6 pm. We would rather like to take it slow and have a talk and/or a game in a pub :wink:
Smaug

Hi all,

it seems to me that most of you arriving on Friday like to have a comfortable start into the weekend, staying in one pub and eaten and playing there instead of having a Brauhaus Tour. There are several pubs nearby we will see, if we can play in one of them, which could be a bit tricky on the weekend, but we will see. If I find time I will call, but first I need to build my decks tonight and tommorow ;-)

Cheers

Heiner
Muad'Dib

Whats Brauhuas Tour? When google, get only info in germany :) im not sure if i join you on Friday, depends on our plans with Ola. But we are in touch :)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Ask Fallen Gandalf for first results.

Return to “Worlds”