Solo Scenarios for Middle-Earth

darkyeoman

I have created a website where I give details about the scenarios I have created (and played) for single player games of Middle-Earth:

Solo Scenarios for Middle-Earth CCG

I also detail there what solo rules I follow, which are mostly the official solo rules, but with some minor changes (like having only 1 Wizard in your deck).

I will keep the site updated, and add any new scenarios I have developed. Feedback is always appreciated!

This is my first post on this forum, but I've been lurking and learning a lot for several months now, since I first began playing Middle-Earth (both solo and multiplayer).

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised this would fit better in the "Solitaire Games" forum. I posted it there again, and then tried to delete this post, but was told I couldn't. I'm sorry for the duplicate posts/threads!
sarma72
Council Member

:P Hello there, what do you do for long event? Do you consider them as short event or keep them for two turns? That's what I do
“The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.”
sarma72
Council Member

Me again, what so you do when your company does not move? Do you still draw card from the hazard deck? And how?
“The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.”

Return to “Scenario Games”