Scenario 2 : Gollum's Fate

To fulfill a scenario a player has to meet all deck building requirements during the whole game, and additionally the winning requirements for a certain scenario at the end of a game. There are 16 wizard scenarios and 6 ringwraith scenarios...

Moderator: Darksatin

Darksatin

2) Gollum's Fate:
DR: Only the following characters may come into play: Gandalf, Aragorn, Strider, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry.
WR: Gollum's Fate is successfully played.

It seems that there is no "One Ring Victory" in the Hamburger Scenario Rules.
But, the "Gollum's Fate" card says that his player wins.
So, we could say that the player has automatically 12 TPS ?
Fangorn
Ex Council Member

With this scenario there's almost no chance to have more MPs than your opponent.
So I think if scenario is fulfilled, the player has automatically 12 TPs.
And because it's the "ultimate" scenario, I think opponent will NOT have 12 TPs.
Hrum, Hoom ! Do not be hasty, that is my motto.
Sam.Gamdschie

Indeed, the passage "Winning due to MPs ..." is not valid if you are playing a ring deck. In case you are playing "Gollum's fate" or "the ring will have but one master" successfully, you win the game regardless of any marshalling points. The general idea of the hamburg scenario is a normal tournament but with special tournament point rules and some additional rules (banned cards, alignment rules ...). So the same rules as in general opponent apply here, i.e. you'll always win if you successfully "dunk" the ring or bring it back to Sauron.
(But you have to fullfill the requirements to get the 12 TPs for the mission!)
Co-founder of the Hamburg Scenarios and Former Slave of Lure's Price Ceremonies

Return to “Hamburger Scenario”