New "german" scenario

To fulfill a scenario a player has to meet all deck building requirements during the whole game, and additionally the winning requirements for a certain scenario at the end of a game. There are 16 wizard scenarios and 6 ringwraith scenarios...

Moderator: Darksatin

Fangorn
Ex Council Member

Another idea of additional scenario, "Legendary Heirlooms"

Deck Requirement : none
Winning Requirement :
Restored Ringil, restored Belegennon, and restored Horn der Herausforderung are in play
A character in play successfully beated any strike while bearing each of these items (not necessary simultaneously)

A scenario with german cards for german game format !
Hrum, Hoom ! Do not be hasty, that is my motto.
Darksatin

Interesting idea. But the decision to select this scenario belongs to the players of Hamburg.
Sam.Gamdschie

Sorry, I've been busy for a while.
I'll post it to our mailinglist.
I hope I can do a major update on the scenarios in the near future, but I'm still very busy.
Co-founder of the Hamburg Scenarios and Former Slave of Lure's Price Ceremonies
Theoden

Hi there!

We (the Hamburg players) have actually been discussing a similar scenario a few month ago. However in our version you need to reforge Ringil, Belegennon, Horn der Herausforderung and Anduil (and need no succesfull strike). This scenario was put to the vote and (I think accepted) along with some other new scenarios.

Maybe Sam ( :wink: ) can update his website soon, otherwise we could maybe send an updated scenario list to Wolfgang so he can post it in the rule section of the Lure site.
Theoden

P.S.: I just realized the complete scenarios are also in this Forum. I will check back with the other Hamburg players and then post the new scenarios here.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

sry, but Reforging all 3 German promo items & Anduril, Flame of the West would require you to play 4 Reforging, so that would be normal deck construction rules be impossible

mfg Nicolai
Taurelin

Vastor Peredhil wrote:sry, but Reforging all 3 German promo items & Anduril, Flame of the West would require you to play 4 Reforging, so that would be normal deck construction rules be impossible
Well, for Anduril you have to discard Reforging. Then you can bring it back to the deck with Smoke Rings.
"My sky is darker than thine!"
SENTENCED - 1993
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

oh, lol true,

still makes it almost easy ;)
Darksatin

Theoden wrote:P.S.: I just realized the complete scenarios are also in this Forum. I will check back with the other Hamburg players and then post the new scenarios here.
We are very interested by these new scenarios. We need them for the next Lure !
Send them first to Thorondor (for the rule section of the Lure site).
Then, I can post them in this forum (with the others).

Return to “Hamburger Scenario”