Scenario 14 : The Great Greenwood

To fulfill a scenario a player has to meet all deck building requirements during the whole game, and additionally the winning requirements for a certain scenario at the end of a game. There are 16 wizard scenarios and 6 ringwraith scenarios...

Moderator: Darksatin

Darksatin

14) The Great Greenwood:
DR: none.
WR: Sauron's holds must be destroyed, the free peoples take the Mirkwood and a king is there: On Sarn Goriwing and Dol Guldur must be played either "Tower Raided" or " Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur".

"Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur" :
Stolen Knowledge. Playable on a company if the company discards (for no effect) a Stolen Knowledge card it controls. You can tap this card during the same site phase the company successfully plays Rescue Prisoners at Dol Guldur (or rescues characters taken prisoner if the rescue site is Dol Guldur); this card never untaps. If tapped, this card can be stored at a Haven [-me_ha-] only if stored do you receive its marshalling points. If stored, all automatic-attacks at all Dark-holds [-me_dh-] and all Shadow-holds [-me_sh-] are with one less prowess and one less strike (to a minimum of one). Once tapped, no other copy of this card can be tapped.

Precision : to fullfill the scenario, Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur must be played at Dol Guldur (not only on a company), but has not to be stored at a Haven.
Fangorn
Ex Council Member

Precision to the precision :wink:
Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur must be tapped, i.e. Rescue Prisoners must be played at Dol Guldur.
Hrum, Hoom ! Do not be hasty, that is my motto.
Sam.Gamdschie

May be the scenario should be redefined with:
WR: Sauron's holds must be destroyed, the free peoples take the Mirkwood and a king is there: On Sarn Goriwing and Dol Guldur must be played either "Tower Raided" or " Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur" (and giving marshalling points).[...]
Thus making it clear , that "Pass the Doors..." must be tapped.
Co-founder of the Hamburg Scenarios and Former Slave of Lure's Price Ceremonies

Return to “Hamburger Scenario”