Minion scenario E: subdue the kingdoms of men

To fulfill a scenario a player has to meet all deck building requirements during the whole game, and additionally the winning requirements for a certain scenario at the end of a game. There are 16 wizard scenarios and 6 ringwraith scenarios...

Moderator: Darksatin

gollum51

I have a question on the winning requirements: what is required for the 2 "faithless steward":
1- agents reach their home sites with FS during the game?
2- agents need to be at their home sites with FS at the end of the game?
Grishnakh

Very good question!
I think "faithless steward" have to count at the end of the game.
What means the agent have to be at there homesite at the end of the game with FS.
But it's not clearly described, because "(any, and in play at the end of the game)" stays only for the 2 factions!
Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh [-me_eye-]
Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh
gollum51

Yes, I could argue for either interpretation. But having to be at the site at the end makes it difficult.

Indeed point are not scored if the agent is not on the site. On the other hand, the scenario is rated "easy". But all it takes is an assassin in the last round and the points are not scored (agent wounded) if the agents have to finish the game on their home site. It would be difficult to protect them as the two agents have to be on different sites to win the scenario. In that case, if i play against this scenario, I will simply bring an assassin from the sideboard.
Darksatin

gollum51 wrote:I have a question on the winning requirements: what is required for the 2 "faithless steward":
1- agents reach their home sites with FS during the game?
2- agents need to be at their home sites with FS at the end of the game?
The general rule is :
"For each scenario the following applies : to fulfill a scenario a player has to meet all deck building requirements during the whole game, and additionally the winning requirements for a certain scenario at the end of a game."

So, the agents need to be at their home sites with FS at the end of the game.

Return to “Hamburger Scenario”