Scenario C : The Ring Will Have but one Master

To fulfill a scenario a player has to meet all deck building requirements during the whole game, and additionally the winning requirements for a certain scenario at the end of a game. There are 16 wizard scenarios and 6 ringwraith scenarios...

Moderator: Darksatin

Fangorn
Ex Council Member

DR: none.
WR: "The One Ring" has been played at Bag End and is stored at Barad-dûr. The gold ring item has to be played and to be tested at Bag End.

I think this scenario is not difficult, but impossible.
With 4 tries I had no success, founding only once The One Ring last turn at Bag End.

I suggest to add at least a special rule for this scenario.
Bag End : When a gold ring is tested in a company at this site, the result of the roll is modified by +1.

Even with this special rule, as far as I remember, it would not have change anything to fulfill scenario.
So maybe should we modify the roll by +2 ?

Was this scenario ever played in Hamburg ?
Hrum, Hoom ! Do not be hasty, that is my motto.
Sam.Gamdschie

Hi,

as far as I remember, no one ever tried this scenario. We played Minion very limited (as mentioned elsewhere), but that were other scenarios.

Although I do not like the idea of changing cards (apart from official errata), in this case I agree to have an exempt to it.

Even if you give +2 in Bag End, I would believe to get The One Ring only once every two or three tries at Bag End. And in case this would be too overpowered, we can reduce the bonus afterwards. I doubt that anyway.
Co-founder of the Hamburg Scenarios and Former Slave of Lure's Price Ceremonies
Darksatin

Hello,
I do not like the idea to change cards. So, I propose the following version :

DR: none.
WR: "The One Ring" has been played at Bag End and is stored at Barad-dûr.
The gold ring item has to be played at Bag End but can be tested elsewhere.
Grishnakh

Hey Darksatin,

I think the most problem is to test the gold ring @ Bag End. Also that's a reason why I never tried this scenario.
So, I agree with your idea to test the gold ring elsewhere. That would be a try for me ;)

Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh
Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh

Return to “Hamburger Scenario”