CoE discussion; Rulings and/or CoE Erratum

Errata issued by the CoE, open discussion of candidate rules for errata, and submissions for the Annual Rules Vote.
CDavis7M

Thorsten the Traveller wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 7:24 pm To get the ball rolling on the topic of what rules issues have arrisen recently that might require a NetRep Ruling or even a CoE Erratum, I'll list the most important ones here. We'll also ask the NetRep-team to contribute what they see as the major issues.
I took a look at the 2018 vote and it seems like all of these issues were presented. Is that correct?

I'm just asking because this post is "sticky," is it not? (It appears at the top of the listing of posts). But maybe it no longer needs to be stuck.
Theo

I believe not all were covered; I don't remember the vote confronting the Hazard Limit one, for example.
One [online community] with hammer and chisel might mar more than they make...
All players are welcome at Meduseld! https://theo-donly.github.io/MECCG/
bosquet

When are all of these going to be voted? I mean, the 2019 ones...
CDavis7M

bosquet wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm When are all of these going to be voted? I mean, the 2019 ones...
Which ones were you wondering about? Most of the proposals have already been resolved back in 1999 and the others are non-issues.

Perhaps there's no need for it, unless people want to spend time "fixing" things that don't need fixing, or changing the wording of the rules and cards so that they contradict the existing rules and rulings, like what was done in 2018.

Return to “CoE Rules & Errata Community Proposals”