Worlds 2011 - Poland?

Sfan
Ex Council Member

Muad'Dib wrote:It depends what you mean "expensive". I heard German Nats enter fee is around 80 euro for all days. In Poland highest price was 15 euro, maybe in Poland for Worlds it will be 20-25 but we dont sleep in hotel/hostel. Of course if somebody wants, he can, but the rest is using sleeping bags.
No you misunderstood something there. The 74 Euro you mentioned are fee and 2x breakfast, lunch, 2x diner AND 2x accommodation. This is very cheap esp. for Munich. For further details please contact Beornd who is organizing the event.
Muad'Dib

Sfan wrote: No you misunderstood something there. The 74 Euro you mentioned are fee and 2x breakfast, lunch, 2x diner AND 2x accommodation. This is very cheap esp. for Munich.
This is what i wanted to write, sorry i didnt write precisely.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Darksatin

Muad'Dib wrote:It depends what you mean "expensive".
In fact, I was referring to the organizers : they must find a great gaming room for rent, not too expensive, for several days.
Muad'Dib

I dont know how does it look like in France but in Poland each nats are played in firestation. Its cheap, a lot of space, most of them has some hostels,hotels around..maybe should look for something like this?
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.

Return to “Worlds 2011 Discussion Forum”