Just Moved to Germany

Moderator: Shapeshifter

Morgul_Rat

Hello all...sorry I can't type/speak German but I just moved here to Germany and I want to play MECCG. I have the cards and a decent undersatnding of the game but I have only played with a few people and I am FAR from being an good at the game. If anyone would like to play and help me learn more about the game, that would be GREAT.

I live near Kaiserslautern in Rhineland-Pfalz in a town called Waldfischbach-Burgalben but I am willing to travel a bit to play.

Please contact me...
~Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends~

Trade with me: http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/morgul_rat
Sam.Gamdschie

Hi Morgul_Rat,

I have to work from time to time at Mannheim during the week, so may be we could met there in a pub to meet.
Normally, I live in Hamburg and the last time it was not possible to get a free evening in Mannheim, but in the future it seems that I can spent an evening with playing cards.
If it fits your plans to meet during the week in Mannheim or Kaiserslautern, please send me your email via pm.

May be there are other players around Mannheim, Heidelberg, Kaiserslautern, anyone??
Co-founder of the Hamburg Scenarios and Former Slave of Lure's Price Ceremonies
zirilan

Reaching Mannheim within 30 minutes by train ... just need a date and time.
Sam.Gamdschie

I'll post here the next time when I am at Mannheim and can spent some time with playing MECCG.
Co-founder of the Hamburg Scenarios and Former Slave of Lure's Price Ceremonies

Return to “German MECCG Community”