Looking to sell

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
adsmalley

I have a couple boxes (a couple thousand cards I'm guessing, complete list attached with number of each) of Middle Earth cards that I purchased years ago, but have never used (was never able to find anyone else who played anyplace that I've lived in the last 15 years or so since I started buying them). Thus they have never been through a game but have been sorted through about 3 times (for organizational purposes and to get the number of each as seen on the list attached).

I'm located in central Michigan, and want to sell the entire bunch as a whole and am willing to sell for less than their current value just to see them go to a "good home" and as such am willing to negotiate with a fair amount of flexibility regarding price and shipping.
Attachments
MiddleEarth-CCG-CardList.txt
(10.52 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
domse
Ex Council Member

Hey,
could you tell us whether your cards from The Wizards are blue border or black border?
Best,
Dominic
adsmalley

They are blue. Guess I didn't realize that they (The Wizards) came with different colored borders (I knew that the Dragons and Dark Minion cards have black borders vs. the blue borders for the Wizards, but I assumed that was just due to them being from later expansions).
Kjeld

Any takers yet? I would be interested, please PM me if the cards are still available.
adsmalley

Yes still available. Will respond to your PM later this evening or tomorrow when I've got a little more time.
milohilltopple

Hello. I was curious if this lot ended up sold or not.
Morgul_Rat

Are the cards all gone?
~Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends~

Trade with me: http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/morgul_rat

Return to “The Marketplace”