MECCG on YouTube

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Goblin King

Hello all,
I happened to type MECCG into You Tube and found almost two handfuls of recorded games from GCCG tournaments!
This is super-duper cool. I first tried watching the games and found that they were moving too fast for me to understand.
Eventually I figured out that I can either pause the video every couple of seconds in order to read the game track and dialogue boxes of the players.
Or I can leave it paused and use my arrow keys to inch the video forward a few moments at a time.
Either way its a great way to learn more about these dynamic Minion and Fallen Wizard Decks.
Anyhow, here's a link to the Nat'l Cup game 2012. I'd be nice if someone has a game report on this somewhere to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nv3iXMMsEc
zirilan

DC First Folk pre-release tournament Videos
VII. GCCG Nations Cup 2013 Videos

Speed
In YouTube enable HTML5 Player
While video is playing click on settings speed 0.25x.
Goblin King

I have been enjoying the videos enormously! And I'm learning so much about playing Fallen Wizard and Bolrog decks. Would someone consider posting links to these videos on boardgamegeek.com? It is a very popular site and I know the MECCG fans there would love to watch these videos as much as I do.
dirhaval

Thank you for the posts. I too found the game on that site but was be-missed on the graphical speed.
Now, I know how to slow them down.

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”